Raven’s Knoll is a unique campground located near Eganville, Ontario. This beautiful, natural 100 acre property is located on the Bonnechere River, with beach swimming and access to both Wilber and Golden Lake. The campground is level and well-drained, with whispering white pines providing shade. Raven’s Knoll offers a number of amenities, such as:
- a playground (with swings, slides, 70’s metal rocket ship, and sandbox)
- men’s and women’s comfort stations each with 2 toilets and 2 sinks
- potable water taps
- onsite food truck (Ye Aulde Grubbe)
Also available for a small fee:
- 2 coin operated showers in each comfort station
- laundry facilities
- trailers for rent
- bags of ice
- Campsites with electrical hook ups – $13/night ($5/night if for CPAP only)
- cell phone charging
Please also refer to the Camp Rules page for more information.
New to camping? Check out our Camping Checklist page.