All laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario
apply to those attending this event.
- Please note that EVERYONE will be expected to take ALL their garbage and recyclables home with them.
- No illegal substances or any firearms are allowed on site. Pyrotechnics of any kind are not permitted.
- Anyone putting the safety or well-being of others at risk, creating a hazard to the site, or creating a situation that could have a potentially hazardous outcome will be asked to leave the grounds.
- No sexually aggressive or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- Be respectful of the gender expressions and stated preferred pronouns of other attendees.
- No underage drinking of alcohol is permitted. The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19.
- Parents are responsible for their children (under the age of 18) at all times. Parents who do not, in the opinion of the event organizers, exercise good parental care of their children will be asked to leave. Children under 10 must be supervised at all times.
- No child under age 12 may be left unattended near ANY body of water on the site. Children may utilize the beach, but MUST be supervised by an adult. The swimming area is not supervised and swimmers swim at their own risk.
- It is not permitted to dig or create any additional fire pits or to scavenge fire wood from campground property. Wood is available for purchase. To do so, please speak to the event organizers. Due to Ontario regulations, firewood from outside the immediate vicinity is not permitted on-site.
- Pets are allowed on the site, but each must be registered with the property owners.
- Cameras are permitted on site, but you are not permitted to photograph anyone, including people in the background, without their prior consent. This includes group shots. Please be advised that offenders will have the video or photo(s) erased and may be asked to leave the event. This includes camera phones! Please be respectful of all event attendees.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in all buildings and in the children’s area(s). It is permitted to smoke elsewhere on the site provided that you dispose of your cigarette butts in an environmentally friendly way.
- There is no bathing, washing of clothes or dishes, etc. in the lake.
- Except at the discretion of the event staff, no electrically amplified musical instruments, radios, etc. may be used on the site.
- Raven’s Knoll is home to sacred gardens, art, ritual spaces, installations, etc. Please do not disturb any area.